Below are a few tools to help you promote your posters, papers, and sessions across social media platforms. Use the templates to plug in the data for your presentation and post to social media.
Here’s how they work:
- Open the PDF in Adobe, Canva, or whatever app you use to edit PDFs
- Plug in your information and save the file as an image (e.g., jpeg, png)
- Upload your promo to the social media sites of your choice (e.g., Threads, BlueSky, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Be sure to include the hashtag #SfAA2024 so we can develop a collective social media presence
- Post early, post often, and don’t forget to follow the hashtag to find out all we have in store for SfAA 2024!
To download a template, click a tab on the left, then left click on the photo. This will open the editable PDF in a new tab, then you can download.